This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
installation freezes at /usr/bin/idle
- From: "Ling F. Zhang" <lingfengz at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 20:04:07 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: installation freezes at /usr/bin/idle
- Reply-to: lingfengz at yahoo dot com
I am doing a full installtion with all src selected,
and when it's installing
The program uses 100% CPU, and doesn't do anything for
long time. I am using a p4 1.7G, 512 RDRAM, 120GB HDD
(lots of space remaining), WIN2K3 Standard...anyone
has the same problem?
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free web site building tool. Try it!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html