This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: installation freezes at /usr/bin/idle
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: lingfengz at yahoo dot com, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 23:14:20 -0500
- Subject: Re: installation freezes at /usr/bin/idle
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 11:04 PM 1/22/2004, Ling F. Zhang you wrote:
>I am doing a full installtion with all src selected,
>and when it's installing
>The program uses 100% CPU, and doesn't do anything for
>long time. I am using a p4 1.7G, 512 RDRAM, 120GB HDD
>(lots of space remaining), WIN2K3 Standard...anyone
>has the same problem?
Google may be able to help answer that question:
But I didn't have that problem and I have Python-2.3.3-1 installed.
Maybe you just got a bad package/mirror. Try checking the md5sum
of the python package to see if it's corrupt or something.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html