Re: ssh configuration that is pulling my hair out!

I feel like a broken record on this subject. If you followed the
instructions for setting up sshd under Cygwin from a different site,
why are you asking for help here on the Cygwin list when you are having
problems with instructions garnered from another site? tech.erdelynet.com != cygwin.com. Even the page you reference above says
this:

Well excuse me. I understand you feel like a broken record and I apoligize for asking this particular question regarding this matter. Anyway, if this is such a commonly asked question, shouldn't be in a FAQ document or something around that?

I will definitely do that next time.

That's your next step if you want to continue with the configuration
as that site describes.  Otherwise, the quickest route to getting a
configuration that this list can "support" and help you with is to
read and follow "/usr/share/doc/Cygwin/openssh.README".  If you're still
having problems then, read and follow the instructions at
<http://cygwin.com/problems.html>, providing the information requested if
you need to contact this list for more help.

Well ok. Thanks.

--
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
<http://www.rfk.com/>RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office