Add "Why doesn't ^Z (Suspend) work?" to FAQ?

Control-Z (^Z) had never worked to suspend simple commands
(less, du -a, etc.) in my default cygwin environment.

So I spent several hours searching the Cygwin FAQ, Google, and
Cygwin mailing lists before finding the solution.  All I needed was
to set the "CYGWIN" environment variable to "tty".  (I finally
found this in the "The CYGWIN environment variable" section
of the Cygwin User's Guide).

I'd like to spare others this waste of time.  Could this
question/solution be added to the Cygwin FAQ?