This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
porting bsd-games for cygwin
- From: David A Bagley <bagleyd at tux dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: jsm at polyomino dot org dot uk
- Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 21:49:34 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: porting bsd-games for cygwin
I was working with Joseph S. Myers who maintains bsd-games and
was able to port most of them.
I had a few problems where it is felt that cygwin should be updated
to handle the situations. These problems are cygwin specific and
Linux handles them already.
1. I needed err.h and err.c from
2. I needed include/endian.h
and include/bits/endian.h from my linux box.
3. There was no include/ifaddrs.h ... not sure what to do here.
4. The shell does not handle (?) in case statements
To get it to work I had to change "(?)" to "?)"
5. LINE_MAX (normally 2048) was undefined
6. brk is not defined
/X\ David A. Bagley
(( X firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.tux.org/~bagleyd/
\X/ xlockmore and more ftp://ftp.tux.org/pub/tux/bagleyd
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html