This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SCP doesn't complete transfers of large files
- From: Olaf Föllinger <Olaf dot Foellinger at sesa dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 13:27:19 +0100
- Subject: Re: SCP doesn't complete transfers of large files
- References: <40164D3D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 12:36:29PM +0100, Dirk Sondermann wrote:
> I have also noticed this problem when copying files ~1GB from
> a remote host to the local host.
> Strangely, if x is a big file and x0 has just a few bytes,
> scp remote:x . may hang while scp remote:x* . succeeds.
Same observation here. Just to make clear that it's not a singular
Gruss Olaf Föllinger
S.E.S.A. Software und Systeme AG
Tel: +49 30 390722 -291
Fax: +49 30 390722 -222
Mobil: +49 173 6227080
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html