This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: troubelshouting with cygwin
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: Skippy the Kangoo <Skippythekangoo at yahoo dot fr>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 10:53:41 -0500
- Subject: Re: troubelshouting with cygwin
- References: <4016777D.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 09:36 AM 1/27/2004, Skippy the Kangoo you wrote:
>My english is very bad but I need your help.
>I have a troubleshout whit cygwin and gcc.
>When I compiled my code source with gcc, it say
>collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>I don't now what this.
>If you can help me, I will wonderfull.
>Skippy the Kangoo.
You did not install a package you need. To figure out which one, go to
<http://cygwin.com/packages/> and type in 'libuser32.a'. This will tell
you the name of the package with this file. Run setup.exe and install
that package. This process is the same whenever you're looking to find
a file that you're missing.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html