RE: cygwin processes and system'ed processes using 100% CPU

  I've read that message a dozen times, and I can't make head or tail of it.

  It seems to be saying that you can post to the list in a special way that
adds a "Reply-To" header to your post with your own email address in it.
Alternatively, you can post to the normal address and your post won't get a
"Reply-To" header added to it.

  ISTM that in case 1), replies will go to the "Reply-To" address, i.e.
yourself, whereas in case 2), replies will go to the "From" address, i.e.
yourself.

  There's obviously something about this that I'm just not getting.  Spare
clue, anyone?  In particular, is there some way of forcing replies to go to
the list and *not* to yourself ?

    cheers,
      DaveK