This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: G++ for CygWin
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
- To: "Pinhas Krengel" <bknpk at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 12:24:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: G++ for CygWin
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
> I re-installed cygwin recently. In /usr/bin I have gcc but don't have g++.
> How can I install it. If there is a .tar.bz2 that does not require
> re-installation of cygwin, I prefer it.
There are several gcc packages, the backend and c-frontend is in `gcc',
the other frontends are in `gcc-g++', `gcc-ada', `gcc-g77', `gcc-objc',
`gcc-java' and `gcc-pascal'. Run setup.exe to install additional
packages, GCC is in the category 'devel'.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html