This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: run programs typed under cygwin under W2K
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Skippy the Kangoo <Skippythekangoo at yahoo dot fr>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 10:04:52 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: run programs typed under cygwin under W2K
- References: <4017CFD4.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, 28 Jan 2004, Skippy the Kangoo wrote:
> My english is very bad.
> I want running a program typed under cygwin but I want running under a
> Windows 2000 pro
> Thank you
> Best regards,
> Skippy the Kangoo
I'm not sure I understand the question. Cygwin programs are Windows
programs. You should have no problems running them, as long as the
required DLLs are present and in the PATH. If you have a specific
problem, please read and follow the Cygwin problem reporting guidelines at
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html