This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Pinhas Krengel <bknpk at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 14:14:07 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: libperl.dll.a
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, 28 Jan 2004, Pinhas Krengel wrote:
> A CPAN is looking for the following dll or .a file, which is missing from my
> cygwin installation. How come it was not installed by cygwin.
> Do I get it from somewhere else.
A package search at <http://cygwin.com/packages/> for "libperl.dll.a"
shows this file to be a part of the perl-5.8.2-1 package. What is the
output of "cygcheck -c perl" on your system? In fact, have you ever
attached the output of your "cygcheck -svr", as requested in
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html