This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Question about ash and getopts
- From: seebs at plethora dot net (Peter Seebach)
- To: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 01:32:36 -0600
- Subject: Re: Question about ash and getopts
- Reply-to: seebs at plethora dot net (Peter Seebach)
In message <email@example.com>, Larry Hall writes:
>I provided my suggestion, which Peter followed. It's the ash maintainer
>that has the final word on what, if anything, happens next and/or what
>the criteria should be.
Just a follow-up on this: I'm doing an article on "portable scripting",
so if anything is happening, I'd like to know about it so I can tell people
whether or not this affects them. Since getopts is portable to everything
else anyone's been able to name that shipped since 1990 or earlier, this
is gonna stick out like a sore thumb.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html