This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE : gdb/ddd problem
- From: <Dirk dot Fassbender at avinci dot de>
- To: <cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com>, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: <ingber at ingber dot com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 18:02:55 +0100
- Subject: RE : gdb/ddd problem
> I have all the latest current Cygwin files. I just tried ddd on an
> executable. The DDD: Debugger Console came up, but I got a blank screen
> with messages about problems with gdb:
> % ddd run_trd.exe
> gdb: access /dev/tty3: No such file or directory
> gdb: cannot open master pty: No such file or directory
> gdb: communication setup failed
> I'm not sure if this a gdb or an xfree problem, so I'm cross-posting this.
> Any suggestions?
The problem is solved in the latest snapshot of the cygwin DLL.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html