Cygwin nfs-server

I am currently working in an environment with Solaris, Linux, and
Windows machines.  I use Cygwin on my Windows machine all the time and I
have very little issues.  I am currently using Cygwin's nfs-server to
create shares to mount on the Solaris and Linux machines.

The nfs-server works great on my Windows 2000 Pro box, but will not run
on Windows 2000 Server or Windows 2003 Server.  portmap starts correctly
and can be run as a server, but the rpc.nfsd and mountd.rpc both fail
when they are started.

When starting the services 'rpc.nfsd -F' or 'rpc.mountd -F' The error is
as follows:

Cannot register service: RPC: Unable to send; errno = Cannot assign
requested address
nfsd[3248] 01/29/104 16:09 rpcmisc.c 92 : unable to register (nfsd, 2,
udp).

Cannot register service: RPC: Unable to send; errno = Cannot assign
requested address
mountd[2404] 01/29/104 16:11 rpcmisc.c 92 : unable to register (mountd,
1, udp).

I have seen a couple posts like this in the past and I am wondering if
anyone has any more information.

Thanks for your help.
John