This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: BUG: ash 20040127-1 under W2K fails on _fcntl64
- From: Brian Ford <ford at vss dot fsi dot com>
- To: jdhedden at 1979 dot usna dot com
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 09:23:06 -0600 (CST)
- Subject: Re: BUG: ash 20040127-1 under W2K fails on _fcntl64
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, 30 Jan 2004, Jerry D. Hedden wrote:
> After installing ash 20040127-1 on my Windows 2000 box, sh.exe fails.
> Running '/usr/bin/make' causes the following requestor to be
> sh.exe - Entry Point Not Found
> The procedure entry point _fcntl64 could not be located in the
> dynamic link library cygwin1.dll.
>From your cygcheck output:
> Cygwin DLL version info:
> DLL version: 1.5.5
This version of ash requires cygwin1.dll >= 1.5.6.
> This problem does not occur on my Window 98SE box with ash 20040127-1.
I assume you have the above there?
This is an ABI change between 1.5.5 and 1.5.6. Should the setup.hint
Senior Realtime Software Engineer
VITAL - Visual Simulation Systems
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html