This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Cygwin nfs-server
- From: Brian Ford <ford at vss dot fsi dot com>
- To: John_Bailey3 at cargill dot com
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 09:36:47 -0600 (CST)
- Subject: RE: Cygwin nfs-server
- References: <H000133712236849.1075473517.mtkb.cgo.cargill.com@MHS>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 John_Bailey3@cargill.com wrote:
> Sorry about that here is the cygcheck
Please do *attach* the uncompressed cygcheck output next time as requested
> Oh, and please attach your cygcheck output as requested in the Cygwin
> problem reporting guidelines at <http://cygwin.com/problems.html>.
Putting it inline *really* messes up the mailing list archives search
engine. It significantly contributes to false positives. Thanks.
Senior Realtime Software Engineer
VITAL - Visual Simulation Systems
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html