This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: BUG: ash 20040127-1 under W2K fails on _fcntl64
- From: Brian Ford <ford at vss dot fsi dot com>
- To: jdhedden at 1979 dot usna dot com
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 10:52:41 -0600 (CST)
- Subject: Re: BUG: ash 20040127-1 under W2K fails on _fcntl64
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, 30 Jan 2004, Jerry D. Hedden wrote:
> Strange. setup.exe showed me has having cygwin 1.5.6 installed. I
> reinstalled it and the problem when away. Thank you.
Had you possibly forgotten to reboot after setup requested it?
Your are welcome, but if you stay on 1.5.6, you a destined for lots of
other problems. Please, either try the latest snapshot, or downgrade ash
and cygwin until 1.5.7 is released. Thanks.
PS. See http://cygwin.com/snapshots for details about installing one.
Senior Realtime Software Engineer
VITAL - Visual Simulation Systems
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html