This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: C COM objects?
- From: "Peter J. Stieber" <developer at toyon dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:27:33 -0800
- Subject: Re: C COM objects?
- References: <4019D952.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I'll give ZooLib another try. If I can build ZooLib with Cygwin, that
> that ZooLib can be built with gcc on all the platforms that ZooLib
> OS, Windows, Linux and BeOS). I think that would encourage its acceptance
> framework for writing open source software, if one isn't required to use
> expensive compiler to build Windows software with it.
I've been able to build wxWindows (http://www.wxwindows.org) apps on cygwin
using gcc and the the other OSs you mention (except for BeOS).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html