This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup did not ask me to reboot
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: "Karl M" <karlm30 at hotmail dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 13:12:34 -0500
- Subject: Re: setup did not ask me to reboot
- References: <BAY10-F103pFPQkXkDU0004cb02@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 12:19 PM 1/31/2004, Karl M you wrote:
>I am running win2k and just updated to the latest cygwin dll. When I ran setup the install went fine
>for both 1.5.7-1 dlls :>). However it did not ask me to reboot sometime soon. I have sshd running
>Is there something new here or should I have beed asked to reboot?
The output from 'uname -a' should answer this question.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html