Re: zsh-4.1.1-2 still seems broken under cygwin-1.5.7-1 .

On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 09:44:26AM -0500, Larry Hall wrote:
>As I mentioned before, it's better to verify that the current snapshot does
>address the problem you're seeing locally.  Otherwise, if you're seeing a
>variant or something different than the rest, your problem won't be known
>until after 1.5.8 is released.  See <http://cygwin.com/snapshots/> for the
>latest snapshots you can download and try.

Right.  This is *exactly* why there are problems with zsh.  Someone had
an easily reproducible problem that showed up in 1.5.6.  Rather than
report it they apparently waited for 1.5.7 to show up, assuming that all
of their problems would be solved.

There are still problems with the latest snapshot that I hope to have
fixed today.  We'll see.

cgf