Installing Apache as a new Service = Win32 error 1062

Hello,

I think this doc isn't enough to succesfully install Apache as service for new
users of cygwin as me :

Installing Apache as a new Service
Use the following statement to install httpd.exe as a new service:

  $ cygrunsrv -I service_name-p /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd.exe [-a arguments] \
      [-e VAR=VALUE] [-t auto|manual] [-u user] [-w passwd]
Where -a is used to pass command line arguments (such as -DFOO defines) to
httpd.exe, and -e is used to pass environment variables. If necessary you may
use the -t options to set the autostart configuration for the service. If you
want the new service to run under a different userid, you will have to supply
the -u and -w options.

When i start apache as this : /usr/sbin/httpd.exe
apache is running ok

but when i install it as service with : cygrunsrv -I apache -p
/usr/sbin/httpd.exe
and i try to start the service with :
$ cygrunsrv -S apache
i get :
cygrunsrv: Error starting a service: QueryServiceStatus:  Win32 error 1062:
Le service n'a pas été démarré.

I think there is other thing to do but what ?

Florent