Re: Can't get list of download sites

On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 04:32:32PM -0000, Hughes, Bill wrote:
>>Sent: 20 February 2004 13:42 From: Christopher Faylor
>>
>>I suppose that theory will be corroborated soon as the complaints flood
>>into this mailing list.  Or not.
>>
>>FWIW, WFM.
>
>I didn't parse this last correctly as standard acronyms and thought cgf
>was having an even worse day than usual and had escalated WJM to the
>next level...  Have a nice weekend,

If I am understanding your misinterpretation correctly you can rest
assured that I try hard to avoid the use of or implication of profanity
in my messages although I'm sure an occasional RT?M has slipped by.

However, that said, for the longest time, I habitually read WFM as
exactly what I think you think it means.

cgf