Re: Suggestion: Make the setup dialog resizable

On Sat, Feb 21, 2004 at 04:53:28PM -0000, Steven Hartland wrote:
>I second this idea it is a pain to find things when you can see so little.

I keep mentioning that it is resizeable.  You just have to sit closer or
further away from your screen to make it smaller or larger.

We do this to help with the cardio-pulmonary aspects of cygwin since it
can be used as both a POSIX emulation layer and as an aerobic workout.