Re: emacs Fatal error 11

On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 05:31:06PM +0000, Etienne Huot wrote:
>Etienne Huot <Etienne.Huot <at> inria.fr> writes:
>>I have tried the latest snapshot 20040217, it worked for several hours,
>>but now it crashes almost every 2 minutes.  I'm gonna switch to
>>20040216 to see what happens.
>>
>>>The 1.5.7 cygwin1.dll is buggy.  Load the latest DLL snapshot
>>>(20040216) from http://cygwin.com/snapshots/ .  I've worked with it
>>>(i.e Emacs) for few hours now and it seems stable.
>
>Still have the problem.  It seems that emacs is not reliable enough, I
>have switched to ntemacs with cygwin-mount.el...  unfortunately it
>doesn't understand cygwin symbolic links.

Unfortunately, I need someone to debug this problem since it doesn't happen
for me.

So far, I don't believe anyone has even provided anything as basic as cygcheck
output.

In this case, the output of any emacs.stackdump would also be useful -- but only
when it comes from running the latest snapshot.

cgf