Re: VM Could not reserve enough space

I cannot run the program from CMD at all. I'm not sure why this is (kinda a
newb when running *nix apps on windows), but the instructions that come with
the program say to use CYGWIN (http://www.nutch.org/docs/en/tutorial.html).
The command line I am running is:

bin/nutch admin db -create

My Java version is: