cygwin sshd / using USB ports (TCP forwarding over USB)

 Hi,

  I was wondering whether there is a way to get cygwin apps
to use USB ports.

  I have two Windows XP computers I need to hookup. On the
"server" (which has connectivity to internet) I don't have
admin rights, so I can't setup IPs. I can open TCP ports on
localhsot as a user, though, and I can plug stuff into USB
ports.

  As worst-case scenario, I might be able to convert the
other machine (the "client") into a Linux box - would that
help ?

  I was hoping to do TCP-port forwarding using an ssh/sshd
over a USB port. (Essentially I was hoping to get ssh/sshd
to open the USB as a tty - I guess.)

  Any ideas on how could I port-forward over USB (Even if
without SSH) ?

    thanks,

        John