RE: Trying to link an MSVC DLL with a Cygwin Application

Can i resolve the name mangling issue by adding the
extern "C" declaration for every function that I'm
exporting in the MSVC created DLL.
I tried this but doesn't seem to work.Is there any
other way to do this.
Thanks
john

--- "Billinghurst, David (CALCRTS)"