How to start windows version gvim for cygwin correctly?

I installed vim(windows version) at

/cygdrive/d/Program\ Files/vim/
(This directory is equivalent to "D:\Program Files\vim\")

The executable is

/cygdrive/d/Program\ Files/vim/vim61/gvim.exe

When enter the above command in cygwin, gvim window popup. But it seems that
gvim doesn't load "D:\Program Files\vim\_vimrc". In addition, it create a
file _viminfo in my home directory versus using the default _viminfo in
"D:\Program Files\vim\"

Do you have any idea about make gvim use the default _viminfo file without
writing a new file in my cygwin home directory?