RE: cygwin problem

Please just email the list directly, not me personally.  Redirected to the list.

> I have just read at http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2004-02/msg01336.html
> that you had a problem with cygwin like:
>     28 [main] ? 2608 init_cheap: Couldn't reserve space for cygwin's heap, Win3
>c:\cygwin\bin\cygpath.exe (2608): *** AllocationBase 0x0, BaseAddress 0x616A0000
>, RegionSize 0x1AE0000, State 0x10000
>
>So I was just wondering if you got the answer, and if you got it, could
>you please tell me what's the answer? I never had seen this message
>before, and at the web I don't find enough info about it.

If you check the archives, my original problem went away after updating my
Windows install to all of the latest updates.  The problem was also fixed
for others between 1.5.9 and 1.5.10 cygwin dll versions, IIRC, so I suggest
updating your cygwin install and possibly trying a snapshot.

-Richard Campbell.