From: Brian Ford [mailto:ford@vss.fsi.com]
Sent: vrijdag 21 mei 2004 18:03
To: Van Hoorenbeeck, Peter (RST EMEA)
Cc: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: Functional difference between cygwin ~ F-Secure?

Please configure your mailer to wrap long lines at <= 80 characters.
Otherwise, it makes the mailing list archives very difficult to read.

On Fri, 21 May 2004, Van Hoorenbeeck, Peter (RST EMEA) wrote:

> Have briefly looked through the FAQ, documentation, ... but found no
> real comparison with any other sshd for MS Windows (or a table with
> capabilities).  Does anybody know wheter there are differences (or a
> resource (website, book,...) where I can find out myself without
having
> to test the actual software)?

Cygwin ssh is openssh.  I'm sure there are a few platform dependent
issues, but any discussions/comparisons of openssh ought to be relevant.
Try google ;-).

--
Brian Ford
Senior Realtime Software Engineer