rxvt + screen

Hi,

I'm quite new to Cygwin. I've googled a bit for my question but didn't find any answer, so sorry if this is a basic question.

I'd like to avoid multiple terminal windows on my screen since I've to connect to several hosts. I'm looking for a tabbed terminal. I know the only solution today is rxvt + screen.

I've downloaded screen 4.0.2 from http://www.fredlwm.hpg.ig.com.br/cygwin/screen/

Screen with rxvt is ok. My problem is that when I resize the rxvt window, it freezes and after a few seconds, it displays at the bottom of the screen in the hardstatus line : accept: Connection aborted. Then the hardstatus line of screen disappeared and screen ignored the new size of the window.

Is it a known bug or have I missed something ?
Thanks for your help
PS : here is the content of my .screenrc file
startup_message off
hardstatus on
hardstatus lastline "[%D,%c]  %-Lw%{= RW}%50>%n%f* %t%{-}%+Lw%<"