Seeking new maintainer for cURL package

I'm no longer interested in maintaining the cygwin build of the
cURL package; are there any volunteers interested in taking my place?

If you're not already a Cygwin app maintainer, the job basically
requires subscribing to the cygwin-apps mailing list, and
building/uploading new cURL releases as they come out. It won't
require very much time.

It generally builds 100% clean OOTB, so there's rarely any real
work to do; I just lack the minimal time to keep up with it, and
also lack the coding experience necessary should there ever be a
cygwin specific problem to be fixed (or new feature to support).

A rudimentary build target is in place in the upstream sources to
handle building the Cygwin tarballs. It's not perfect, but it's use is
documented in the package's cygwin README. That readme is also kept in
the upstream sources, in a sub-folder named packages/Win32/cygwin/.

The primary developer (Daniel Stenberg) is very active on the cURL
mailing list, and is highly responsive when needed.
http://curl.haxx.se/. He keeps a listing of all current builds, so in
addition to uploading new Cygwin builds to cygwin.com, it would be nice
to either load them onto curl.haxx.se, or at least let Daniel know about
new versions at cygwin.com so he can link to them there...

Anyone? Anyone? Buehler?

Thanks,
- Kevin