RE: Ctrl-Z fails to suspend Windows programs

Pardon me if I was unclear.  The first quoted part above was about the
inclusion in the email; the second quoted part refers only to the inclusion
of that code in the tcsh sources.  The fact that I found an example on
Apple's website is incidental; that code is in the latest released version
(6.13.00) of the mainline tcsh sources.  I Cc'd the tcsh list to see if they
knew about this, but for some reason my post hasn't gone through.  I did
subscribe but maybe it took a while to update itself; maybe this one will
work.

> believe I already
> stated I'd be re-writing the example to better suit a posix
> environment,
> anyways.  I simply want the theory behind the example.  I'll derive my
> own implementation from it.

I didn't intend to imply that you were going to :)

    cheers,
      DaveK