Windows 2003 Compatibility

Hello.  We are using Cygwin here at Publix Super Markets and are in the
process of upgrading our servers to Windows 2003 Server.

Which version of the product is certified for Windows 2003 Server? Which
version is supported under Windows 2003 Server? Are there any issues with
doing an in-place upgrade using this version of the product? If so, what are
they?

Thank you for your assistance.

Jerry Whitaker
x44441