Re: Where is libxml2.dll?

On Sat, July 10, 2004 10:34 pm, Richard Heintze said:
> See below:
>

> --- Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha@xx.xxx.xxx> wrote:
>
>> Siegfried,
>>

>> <http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PCYMTNQREAIYR>.
>> Thanks.
>>

> I'm not sure how to do that so I did it by hand. Good
> point.

Assuming you're using Outlook express or Outlook, google for outlook-quotefix or oe-quotefix.
Will do it for you :-)

>> It does sound like you do need to put
>> "C:\cygwin\bin" in your Windows
>> PATH, and make sure it gets propagated to Emacs.
>> Alternatively, you could
>> try to get Emacs to run "bash -l" as its shell (don't ask me how, I don't
>>  use Emacs). Igor
>>

> I just checked and C:\cygwin\bin is already in the
> path. Any other ideas? Thanks,
> Sieg

When you run bash from within emacs, run cygcheck -svr > cygcheck.out and send to the list? Might enlighten us as to some environmental anomaly...

--
"And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more - no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out! Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.'"

--
"It's ten o'clock... Do you know where your AI programs are?"  -- Peter Oakley