Cygwin and PerlQt

Hello,

I would like to know if there is any official effort to make PerlQt work under cygwin.

After trawling through many FAQs and mailing lists and spending hours trying to first compile it and then install binary packages I found on the net I am still no closer to getting PerlQt to work. I would really appreciate any info on this subject.

cheers,
tomek