Re: SSH Rsa key weirdness.

Corinna!@#

I searched the archives and dug threw about 20 pages last night comming
across many posts from you about SSH :) I tryed a lot of things but never
saw what you just pasted.

Thanks a ton! It works great and helps me automate it all now!!

Like my last comment CYGWIN has allowed me to do everything I do on Linux
[automated stuff] easily on Windows, adding users automatically is EASY!
Just like on Linux :) Im very happy with it and can't wait to get it
running on a few HUNDRED windows servers :)

Thanks again.