FW: URGENT HELP: Please route me to TCP/SOCKET implentation part of the source code of cygwin1.dll

Dear Experts,

I need a urgent help from you ALL..

Can any one guide/route me to the TCP/SOCKET implementation part of the
source of cygwin1.dll?
TO be more specific, I want to know how cygwin source code is utilizing the
winsock2.dll in an efficient way??

You must be curious to know, why Iam doing this??? Right?

Let me explain, I need to establish a socket communication, which has
NO-DELAY (or less than 10ms)...
I tried on Windows, using MSVC and Ws2_32.lib.
I was never able to meet the required delay...but when I wrote the same
program compiled using gcc on cygwin, I was able to achieve NO-DELAY..

This is driving me crazy....

FRom the cygwin FAQ list, I saw the tips written by Alastair on "How do I
link against `cygwin1.dll' with Visual Studio?"
I have successfully built the libs cygwin1.lib and my_crt0.lib following the
instructions..
But not able to use the socket APIS

PLEASE HELP

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED

Thanks in advance,
Nagamani

The information contained in this email and any attachments
is likely to be confidential and legally privileged, and is for the
intended recipient named above only. Any copying,
dissemination, disclosure of or use of this email or its
attachments unless authorised by us is prohibited, except
that you may forward this email and/or attachments to a third
party on a strict "need to know" basis.

If you have received this email in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to the email or by calling
+91-80-22297030. Please then delete this email and any full
or partial copies of it.

You as the intended recipient must be aware and accept
that emailis not a totally secure communications medium.

Although we have taken all reasonable steps to make
sure this email and any attachments are free from viruses,
we do not (to the extent permitted by law) accept any liability
whatsoever for any virus infection and/or compromise of
security caused by this email and any attachment.

No contract may be formed or documents served by you
on or with us by this email or any attachments unless
expressly agreed otherwise by us.

Any views expressed in this email or attachments by
an individual are not necessarily those of UbiNetics
India (Private) Limited.