Re: pax available?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Larry Hall" <lh-no-personal-replies-please@cygwin.com>
To: "Chuck" <SkiLover@softhome.net>; "Cygwin List" <cygwin@cygwin.com>
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2004 11:31 AM
Subject: Re: pax available?

> At 09:16 AM 11/22/2004, you wrote:

My apologies for misinerpreting your message. I guess it's one of the
problems with email. You lose all of the non-verbal aspects of
communication.

Chuck

BTW How to I get that gmane.org NNTP server to accept posts? Everything I
post to the NG goes into oblivion. If I post from email however it works
fine. I'd much rather read the threads on a newsreader than in email.