Re: MSVC-dll under cygwin

Reini Urban wrote:

You can actually. g++ emulates the msvc vtable layout.

Wow, that must be new, then. I'm not too familiar with the ABI changes that have gone in since 3.something. Thanks for the correction.

(OT alert: I was under the impression that the Msft vtable layout algorithm was "patented", but perhaps I'm misinformed..)