RE: Bug: Missing va_end() in cygwin_internal()

  99.9% of all known implementations.  I guess it might be an issue if one day
we want to port cygwin to run on Vax or somesuch....

> I peered at the guts of gcc trying to work out whether that
> was the case for cygwin, but got too lost to be sure.

  AFAICS gcc supplies the mechanics to implement va_start and va_arg however
your architecture requires, but no way to define any functionality for va_end at
all.

  Ah, found it.  EXPAND_BUILTIN_VA_END was removed by

I guess that VAX port will be ok after all, since it's being a supported
architecture for gcc means that it must not need va_end....

    cheers,
      DaveK