Re: Binary operator expected???

>  Please read and follow:
>
> <http://cygwin.com/problems.html>

First, thanks for the speedy response, second, I'd like to apologize.
I've committed the classic newbie mistake, while I did google for the
problem, and search the lists, I didn't check the FAQ which !suprise!
had an error close to mine. The exact error (I think) was in my
username which had a space in it. I edited the /etc/passwd file and
whoot! no more error! So, thanks Larry, and sorry for causing a
ruckus.

-Andy