RE: sshd under Cygwin

Hello,
  I forgot to mention that I had to add all the editrights priveleges within
ssh-host-config to my User
account which is already a member of Administrators except for the "SeDeny*"
priveleges which I left out.
So a total of 4 priveleges were added & verbatim per the ssh-host-config
script.

Also I discovered that I had to add the server on the command line using
single-quotes around the password because
my password had special characters in it.  The script uses double-quotes
which can cause issues depending upon the
special characters embedded.  At least this is the case if you try & use the
script cygrunsrv command line verbatim
on the shell command line.

Lastly, permissions on all the noted files/directories within
ssh_host_config/ssh_user_config are important & all
the parent directories as well.  A note about priveleges beyond the noted
directories/files through all parent directories
up to & including '/' in openssh.README & in the scripts would be a helpful
reminder.

thanks & best regards,
eric