This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: "od" wrong line endings and byte count
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 02:28:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: "od" wrong line endings and byte count
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <md5:D42EEB8CEB984E746A145DFAC65B6B03> <41D85ABB.DCC5BCD9@dessent.net> <41D89D49.email@example.com>
Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
David Christensen wrote:
And then look at it with Cygwin "od", I see:
Obviously you used an old buggy version of od.
Hmm, I don't get it.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html