This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Bug: link.exe
- From: Isaac Foraker <isaac dot foraker at xilinx dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 09:50:02 -0700
- Subject: Re: Bug: link.exe
- Organization: Xilinx, Inc.
- References: <41C9ED30.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20041223093516.GB317@cygbert.vinschen.de> <41D24B6D.email@example.com> <20041229072512.GB21682@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
That's a really nice attitude. I don't expect anyone to bend over
backwards, but a little QC would be nice. If you would prefer that
professionals using Cygwin with commercial configurations do not provide
feedback, I suggest you update the fact and just say so.
Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Tue, Dec 28, 2004 at 11:15:09PM -0700, Isaac Foraker wrote:
Well, rather than hacking my build system, I've opted to build my own
installer for Cygwin the does not contain programs that are causing me
grief. I know that some people don't want to hear that we use MS VC++
with Cygwin, but hey, this is the real world here. Cygwin helps our
productivity, and the other is just a requirement of the job.
I think it is safe to say that no one really cares if you are using
MSDEV or not. We're just not going to bend over backwards to make MSDEV
integrate by changing the distribution.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html