This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: listdlls causes cygwin-bash to consume 100% of CPU time
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: josef hinteregger <Josef dot Hinteregger at onemail dot at>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 01:28:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: listdlls causes cygwin-bash to consume 100% of CPU time
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <email@example.com>
josef hinteregger wrote:
If I use listdlls.exe from www.sysinternals.com to display the dll's
referenced by bash, bash starts
consuming almost 100% of CPU time. listdlls hangs, while bash still
accepts and executes commands.
I am using cygwin1.dll version 1.5.12.
describes the same problem.
listdlls doesn't work when cygrunsrv is running a services, for
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html