This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
3 Packages always "Skipped"
- From: "pedal2metal" <pedal2metal at sbcglobal dot net>
- To: "'Cygwin List'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 23:54:26 -0600
- Subject: 3 Packages always "Skipped"
- Reply-to: <pedal2metal at sbcglobal dot net>
I downloaded the latest full Cygwin packages on 1/3/2005.
I was wondering why the following 3 packages are always "Skipped" unless
you explicitly click the specific packages. I don't want to download a
that isn't ready for consumption. I've downloaded/installed everything else
with no issues seen so far.
The packages are:
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html