This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Bug: link.exe
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 10:26:30 -0500
- Subject: Re: Bug: link.exe
- References: <41C9ED30.email@example.com> <20041223093516.GB317@cygbert.vinschen.de> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050105100254.GA5240@cygbert.vinschen.de>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jan 05, 2005 at 11:02:54AM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>The bottom line is, you can complain, but the better solution is to
>make your environment more foolproof against changes in one part of it.
>In case of MSDEV tools I suggest to put the MSDEV tool path in front of
>the Cygwin paths. It's what I'd do anyway.
Hmm. I have to wonder how often sound, practical advice like the above
is taken as "negative".
Given that I've seen people claim to have been "flamed" here for including
email addresses in the body of their messages, I think that some people
set the bar a little low when interpreting email in a negative context.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html