This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Another spurious "multiple copies of cygwin1.dll" -- this time in perl
- From: fbartlet at optonline dot net
- To: Keen Wayne A Contr AFRL/MNGG <wayne dot keen at eglin dot af dot mil>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 12:01:54 -0500
- Subject: Re: Another spurious "multiple copies of cygwin1.dll" -- this time in perl
Sorry -- my email client must have de-attached the text file upon sending. It does show up as an attachment in my sent directory, fwiw (nothing, I know).
Anyway, I did check hidden and system directories -- no other cygwin1.dll's. (Incidentally, I find the old DOSish command
dir /s /a-d cygwin1.dll
easier to deal with than the Windows GUI. The result's the same, too.)
I did a complete reinstallation of cygwin on 20.xii.04
Thanks again -- and I apologize again for the inconveniences.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html