This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problems interrupting cygcheck -c on 20050104 snapshot
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 23:05:13 -0500
- Subject: Re: problems interrupting cygcheck -c on 20050104 snapshot
- References: <20050106021410.GA4068@efn.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jan 05, 2005 at 06:36:02PM -0800, Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes wrote:
>Using the 20050104 snapshot, running cygcheck -c from bash in a
>console window with tty set and hitting control-C or kill'ing the
>process (from another window) results in a burst of garbage to the
>screen, and cygcheck -c continues on.
Can't duplicate it. Sorry.
There hasn't been any changes in signal handling in some time so I don't
know why this snapshot should behave differently than any of the previous
Were you seeing the same behavior in previous snapshots?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html